Saturday, Governor Lou Leon Guerrero signed Executive Order No. 2023-06 relative to declaring a second state of
emergency due to the public water supply shortage caused by Typhoon Mawar and orders such that:
● Individuals should only use water supplied by GWA for authorized uses pertaining to public health,
safety and welfare. Specific unauthorized uses include washing motor vehicles, windows, streets,
sidewalks and buildings.
● This order shall be effective at midnight on June 19, 2023 and shall continue in effect for a period of
fifteen (15) days. It shall expire on July 4, 2023, unless otherwise amended or rescinded by further
Visit the following links for the latest information:
● Governor’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/govlouguam
● GHS/OCD Website: https://ghs.guam.gov/
● GHS/OCD Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GHSOCD/
For more information, contact the Joint Information Center at (671) 478-0208/09/10.