FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 16, 2013
First Lady Christine Calvo invites the community to come together as an island family to pray for peace. The First Lady coordinated a Novena for Peace with parishes throughout Guam. A schedule of this Pilgrimage for Peace can be found below.
- · Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 6 p.m. at Our Lady of Peace and Safe Journey Church in Chalan Pago
- · Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 6 p.m. at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Toto
- · Friday, April 19, 2013 at 7 p.m. at the upper level of Santa Barbara Church in Dededo
- · Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 7 a.m. at Santa Teresita Church in Mangilao
- · Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. at St. Francis Church in YoÃ±a
- · Monday, April 22, 2013 at 7 p.m. at Mount Carmel Church in Agat
- · Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 6 p.m. at San Dimas Church in Merizo
- · Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 6 p.m. at the Chapel of St. Therese of the Dulce Nombre de Maria Cathedral Basilica in HagÃ¥tÃ±a
- · Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 6 p.m. at Assumption of Our Lady Church in Piti.
For more information, please call 475-9350 or 475-9353.